A few people asked, so below is a picture of just a piece of my books closet.
From left to right:
- Object Professional 1.0 manuals volume 1-3
- BTree Filer 5.0 manual
- Turbo Professional manual (from 1985!)
- Borland Paradox Engine 3.0 manuals
- Crystal Reports Developers Edition
- Borland Open Architecture Handbook for Pascal
- Turbo Pascal 5.5 OOP Guide
- Turbo Pascal 5.5 Reference Guide
- Turbo Pascal 5.5 User’s Guide
- Turbo Pascal Quick Reference
- Programming with Turbo Vision
This is only the front-left portion of one shelve. Most shelves are two deep and about 4 times as wide as what you see here (:
I have floppies somewhere in my archive too. Need to dig them up some day.
- Delphi XE8 is out with version 22.0.19027.8951; Spring4D is almost ready. « The Wiert Corner – irregular stream of stuff.
- Some Turbo Pascal books….