Need to manage the lifetime of these as I don’t want the threads to live forever, but also don’t want to make the instantiation cost too high.
Most likely I want to wait for them to finish as well upon process exit, so this might be worth a look as well:
- multithreading – How do I wait for all threads in an Indy thread pool to finish – Stack Overflow
- TIdSchedulerOfThreadPool – Google Search
- Migrating from Indy 9 to 10 with Delphi, TIdSchedulerOfThreadPool initialization – Stack Overflow
- Embarcadero Discussion Forums: TIdSchedulerOfThread …
- AtozedSoftware Newsgroup Archive :: atozedsoftware.indy.general :: Thread pooling, server optimization performances.
- Delphi [Indy] Threadmanager benutzen – Delphi-PRAXiS
- delphi – Building Multi threaded TCP/IP Server – Stack Overflow
- The Delphi Geek: Building a connection pool
- SwissDelphiCenter.ch : Introduction to Indy