Really really cool!
Vysor (by Koushik Dutta aka Koush) lets you not only share and control your Android device screen from your local Chrome browser, but also remotely to others having a Chrome browser with Vysor installed. And Vysor gives you full ADB access to your Android device.
Some links to get started:
- Chrome app (works on ChromeOS too): Vysor (Beta) – Chrome Web Store.
- Web site: Vysor.
- Videos at the bottom of this post.
- G+ announcement: Vysor Share Remote screen and ADB access….
- Reddit thread: Koush releases Vysor (beta) app for controlling Android phones from a computer : Android.
- Vysor Is The Newest (Early Beta) Android Project From Koush, Allows You To Control Your Phone From Chrome.
- Vysor is an interesting new way to control Android from your computer | Android Central.
To get started:
- Enable ADB on your Android phone.
- Connect your Android phone over USB to your computer.
- Start Vysor.
After connecting over ADB, Vysor sideloads the Android code to share both screen and input. So besides viewing your screen, you can then control it.
Of course your mouse works, including scrolling. And the keyboard for entering text.
There are also some special keys:
- Esc: Back button;
- F1: Menu button;
- Home: Home button.