v22.214.171.124 | Continua CI
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/02/07
Continua CI 1.7.1 Version History
January 28th, 2016
- Download Continua CI (64 bit)
- Download Continua CI (32 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (64 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (32 bit)
- Update: NUnit Action now includes option to install command line via NuGet.
- Update: Set Variable action now to allows setting build variables copied from project and application variables.
- Update: Now including Inconclusive and “Not Run” tests in the unit tests tool tip on Configuration view.
- Update: PlasticSCM repository updated to deal with changes to the command line in recent versions.
- Fix: Ensure that XUnit unit test failures always include a message even when test result type is missing.
- Fix: Issue where unit test totals would be calculated incorrectly when there was more than one unit test action in a stage, some tests were shelved and the second unit test action included more than 1000 tests.
- Fix: Issue with missing TFS assembly when using the 2005 client version for a TFS repository.
- Fix: Issue where Stop button was displayed on some pages when user did not have Build.Stop permissions.
- Update: Now suppressing warning message when unit test name is truncated.
Note : You will need to update your agents after installing this build