At the EKON13 conference, I will be presenting a talk about record and class helpers.
This morning, my laptop did “beeeeeeep beep beep” followed by a deadly silence.
It will take a while before my spare laptop arrives at the hotel and my Vista and VM’s are working again.
So I needed to redo some of my preparations to make sure that I can do a ‘plan B’ if restoring on the spare laptop fails.
Hence below a list of useful links, not yet in a particular order, but it saves you browsing through search engine results sifting the good from the not so good info.
- Delphi About: extending TStrings.Add to accept Variant(s)
- The Wiert Corner: adding for … in support for TComponent.Components
- The Wiert Corner: getting SoureFileName from EAssertionFailed
- Mike Prestwood: General description on class helpers
- Delphi Geek: class helper enumerators
- Joe White: unfinished ‘virtual methods on class helpers’ feature of the day
- Anders Melander: TApplicationVersionHelper for TApplication
- David Glassborrow: class helpers, good or bad?
- David Glassborrow: TListHelper, TStringsHelper and TStreamHelper
- Hallvard Vassbotn: how CodeGear did the Delphi 2007 GlassFrame support using class helpers
- Jan Goyvaerts: What are you missing if you are stuck with Delphi 7
- Stackoverflow: class helpers not working in the debugger evaluation
- The Wiert Corner: class helper to circumvent ‘with’
- Stefan Cruysbergs: how I wrote some class helpers to develop .NET Compact Framework applications with Delphi for .NET
- Nick Hodges: new language features since Delphi 7
- Marco Cantú: class helper example for .NET Compact Framework development with Delphi for .NET
- Jon Shemitz: book – .NET 2.0 for Delphi programmers, page 235
- Dr Bob: IsVowel function using class helper for TCharacter
- Alexandru Chiobanu: class helper for TCustomForm showing Windows 7 support
- Jim McKeeth: CodeRage II session and overview of links on class helpers
- Jim McKeeth: replay of CodeRage II session on class helpers