ModelMaker Code Explorer 10.0.0: Delphi XE3 compatible, Locate Type and Empty Parameter Lists with ()
Posted by jpluimers on 2012/09/10
Last week, ModelMaker Code Explorer 10.0.0 got released:
General new features
- Delphi XE3 / RAD Studio XE3 support
(as well as support from Delphi 5 and up)
- Member Search list allows filtering on member type. Todo items are also displayed.
- Pascal, new option on tab MMX | Properties | Pascal | New Entities | Methods: Empty Parameter lists. This controls how empty method, procedure and delegate parameter lists are emitted: either suppressed – pascal style, or emitted as ( ) – c-style.
- Locate Type: displays a filtered list of previously parsed class and interface types. This is used to open the containing source file and locate a class inside the file. Default key binding Alt+Shift+T.
- Text containing line breaks and stored in XML (settings, snippets) could contain stray 0x0B (#11) characters. Solved.
- An access violation at shutdown could occur in older Delphi IDEs if MMX was not docked. Solved.
- If the Delphi IDE editor buffer contains a stray #0 (which is bad in itself) would cause all kinds of exception in MMX. MMX now detects stray #0’s and abort all editing operations, displaying the line:column of the bad #0 character.
- Pascal: relative paths starting with \ (relative to root in drive) would not be handled correct. Solved