I need to check these against a Chromecast v2 as the below URLs are from a v1 device:
- http://192.168.71.113:8008/apps/ChromeCast (and others: most return an empty string)
- http://192.168.71.113:8008/setup/icon.png redirects to http://www.gstatic.com/eureka/images/eureka_device.png
- http://192.168.71.113:8008/setup/scan_results (empty when connected over Ethernet adapter)
More is possible by using cURL: Chromecast Hacking Has Begun | fiquett.com
sleep 8h; while true; do curl -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://192.168.71.113:8008/apps/YouTube -X POST -d 'v=somevideo'; done
- java – Can i programatically detect if there are any Chromecast devices on the current WiFi network? – Stack Overflow
- Chrome-Casting to your Mac | Wolf Paulus
- dz0ny/leapcast: ChromeCast emulation app for any device
- google cast – Will there be Chromecast Receiver Emulator or an alternate app that acts as a receiver for development? – Stack Overflow
- Google Chromecast – Exploitee.rs
- Exploitee.rs » Blog Archive » Chromecast: Exploiting the Newest Device By Google.
- Hacking the ChromeCast…
- DIAL: Dial-multiscreen.org – a specification for multiscreen “DI”scovery “A”nd “L”aunch of first-screen (TV) content apps.
- Chromecast Implementation Documentation WIP · jloutsenhizer/CR-Cast Wiki