Some research links on “change assemblyversion during checkin ccnet” – via Google Search
Posted by jpluimers on 2012/05/15
(Thanks to a “Missed Post” problem on WordPress.com, this one didn’t get posted on the scheduled date. Sorry for any inconvenience)
One of the next steps in the automated build process I’m setting up is increasing AssemblyVersion values after succesful builds.
It is is in a CCnet / TFS2010 / VS2010 environment.
- Incrementing the Assembly Version for Each Build in TFS 2010 – Random Musings of Jeremy Jameson – Site Home – MSDN Blogs.
- Incrementing the Assembly Version for Each Build – Random Musings of Jeremy Jameson – Site Home – MSDN Blogs.
- Incrementing Assembly Version in TFS Builds and its affect over Other Build Definitions.
- c# – How to have an auto incrementing version number (Visual Studio)? – Stack Overflow.
- Ewald Hofman | Customize Team Build 2010 – Part 5: Increase AssemblyVersion.
- Rob Smyth: Using Subversion Revision as the AssemblyVersion – Revisited.
- Assembly Versioning using CruiseControl.net – Stack Overflow.
This entry was posted on 2012/05/15 at 12:00 and is filed under .NET, C#, Continuous Integration, CruiseControl.net, Development, Missed Schedule, SocialMedia, Software Development, Source Code Management, TFS (Team Foundation System), WordPress. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.