I only need it every once in a while, so finding the right links and tips to help me usually takes too much time.
So here is a small list to get started:
- Debugging Managed Code Using the Windows Debugger (Windows Debuggers).
- SOS.dll (SOS Debugging Extension).
- .net – Windbg expects different version of mscordacwks.dll – Stack Overflow.
- .net – What to do with “The version of SOS does not match the version of CLR you are debugging” in WinDbg? – Stack Overflow.
- Download Psscor4 Managed-Code Debugging Extension for WinDbg from Official Microsoft Download Center.
- .net 4.0 – Unable to load SOS in WinDbg – Stack Overflow.
- just do IT: windbg sos.dll version issue.
- IanG on Tap: Getting Stack Traces of a Running .NET Process.
Keywords: CLR, SOS.DLL, WinDbg, mscordacwks.dll, PSSCOR4
Some tips: Read the rest of this entry »