Windows: Some links around SeBatchLogonRight (Logon as Batch job)
Posted by jpluimers on 2015/12/11
- powershell – How to view user privileges using windows cmd? – Stack Overflow.
- command line – Windows 7 equivalent for ntrights.exe – Super User.
- Locating the SeBatchLogonRight (Logon as Batch job) value in WMI.
- Give the built-in Administrator group the right to log on as a batch job for Windows SBS 2008 migration.
- windows server 2008 – “log on as a batch job” user rights removed by what GPO? – Server Fault.
- FAQ: Granting “Logon as a batch job” | Brooks Internet Software, Inc (visual way without scripting).
- Set Logon as batch job rights to User by Powershell, C# and CMD (also through secpol: the security policy).
- permissions – What local group should user belong to be able to run windows task as that user – Super User (secpol answer).
- Windows Scheduled Task: What are the minimum user rights needed for the task? – Server Fault.
- Log on as a batch job: Security Configuration Editor; Security Services (Windows 2000/2003/XP era).
I will need this one day when doing some migration of jobs written as cmd scripts that are now ran occasionally by end-users into a scheduled fashion.