New Continua CI version v18.104.22.168
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/09/29
September 28th, 2016
- Download Continua CI (64 bit)
- Download Continua CI (32 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (64 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (32 bit)
Note : You will need to update your agents after installing this build
- Update: Reduced memory usage on agent when running processes with a large amount of log output.
- Update: Reduced CPU usage on server when running multiple builds with a large amount of log output.
- Update: Removed unnecessary locking when exporting from repository cache on agent resulting in faster concurrent build starts.
- Update: Added checks to ensure that server build log cannot be overwritten when transferring workspace files from agent to server.
- Update: Perforce repository now supports all client view mapping formats.
- Update: Octopus Deploy status reporting amended to deal with changes in recent versions.
- Update: Repository branch, revision and comment are now logged when ‘log repository rules’ option is enabled.
- Update: Improved cleanup of archived repositories.
- Fix: Issue where repository branch auto-mapping would not work if option was only set on triggering repository.
- Fix: A single Checkbox List variable selection is formatted correctly when set as action argument.
- Fix: Issue where exclude rules were not applied when $Sources$ was used in repository rules.
- Fix: Checkbox List variables are no longer reset to default value when cleared in the build Queue Options dialog.
- Fix: Issue where filenames would be changed to lowercase when transferring workspace files using SSH.
- Fix: Null exception when running npm pre-install for nodejs actions.
- Fix: Agent transport property changes are now picked up without requiring a service restart.
- Fix: Empty array variables are now sent to Powershell action correctly.