Some cURL links with tips I used doing some Fritz!Box scripting research
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/09/29
My first try was wget, but that didn’t do everything I need, so cURL came to the rescue.
In the end, I didn’t need cookies (a post request with an MD5 based handshake sufficed to get a session SID which is not stored in a Cookie), but that surely will come in useful another time.
- scripting – cURL and click a button in a website – Stack Overflow.
- linux – CURL to access a page that requires a login from a different page – Stack Overflow.
- How do you handle authentication via cookie with CURL? – php | Ask MetaFilter.
- How to get past the login page with Wget? – Stack Overflow.
- http – What is the cURL command-line syntax to do a POST request? – Super User.
- web standards – Is it a good practice to use an empty URL for a HTML form’s action attribute? (action=””) – Stack Overflow.
- Difference between id and name attributes in HTML – Stack Overflow.
- Curl: Re: How to POST to a page with multiple forms.
- FRITZ!Box Backup mit curl (Bash) [Daniels Braindump].
Curl man page entries: