The SelectiveDebugging plug-in now supports Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/11/08
This post is a reminder to myself that this plugin exists at all.
Hopefully by this time it supports more recent Delphi versions as well; when scheduling this post, it supported from XE to 10.1:
- I distinctly remember that somebody somewhere announced an expert that prevents debugger from stepping into selected units but I can’t find a correct set of Google keywords… – Primož Gabrijelčič – Google+ [WayBack]
- I was searching for “exclude selected units” and variants of that :(
- I vaguely remember someone posting about an means (maybe even an expert) that helps choosing which units you want to exclude from “use debug DCUs”, but… – Jeroen Wiert Pluimers – Google+ [WayBack]
Oliver Münzberg: I add the link to your SO question as a comment :o) http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20873014/is-there-a-way-to-enable-debug-dcus-without-including-the-system-unit [WayBack]
- delphi – Is there a way to enable Debug DCUs without including the System unit? – Stack Overflow [WayBack]
- Selective Debugging | The Art of Delphi Programming [WayBack]
- Please, could you add a “Use System debug DCU” with the “Uses debug DCU’s” checkbox to avoid the debugger to go in the low level System functions ?… – Paul TOTH – Google+ [WayBack]