Continua CI v126.96.36.199 released
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/10/11
Source: Version 1.8.1 History | Continua CI – v188.8.131.52
October 10th, 2016
- Download Continua CI (64 bit)
- Download Continua CI (32 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (64 bit)
- Download Agent Installer (32 bit)
- Update: Reduced CPU usage on server when using a large number of time triggers.
- Update: Reduced wait time between time triggers running simultaneously.
- Update: Reduced CPU usage and throughput of stage queue.
- Update: The >> operator is now implemented in repository rules. This is used to clean the destination folder before copying files. It is useful when a stage can run on the same agent as a previous stage as the agent workspace is not automatically cleared between stages.
Note: We have also changed the default workspace and repository rules so that the >> operator is used for any server to agent rules in new stages. This is to ensure that the workspace is always cleared and are no surprises dependent on the agent the stage runs on. This can be changed to a single > to use the previous behaviour.
- Update: Environment variables now expanded in all path type property collectors. This will for example allow you to use %HOME% to define the path to check when using a Path Access PlugIn property collector.
- Update: Added descriptions and help information to property collector dialog fields.
- Update: Queued stages are now prevented from starting in the few seconds after an agent has gone offline.
- Fix: Issue where changes to user group membership were not picked up for several minutes unless the service was restarted.
- Fix: Triggers were not being monitored after a disabled configuration was re-enabled.
- Fix: Issue where agents with unlimited concurrent stages would not be selected to run stage.