Earlier I asked “Anyone knows an easy way to record PSTN calls at the line level?I’ve a problem with a PSTN device and want to listen in on what’s happening at the line…”
A few things I’ve found so far that should get me going:
- Many analog voice modems support the AT+VRX or AT#VRX recording commands as part of their Voice modem command set.
- Software supporting this seems to be:
- Record Phone Calls to PC.
- CallStation – Computer Answering Machine, Telephone Dialer, Caller ID software
- Vidicode Soft Call Recorder
- Windows version of TRx Free Computer Phone Call Recording Software
- My USRobotics modems might also work with mobile PhoneTools
- Off-the-shelf Line adapters supported by for instance TRx Free Computer Phone Call Recording Software
- How-To Build a Telephone Recording Circuit from an Old Modem