Some links to get WDS to work with Tomato
Posted by jpluimers on 2016/11/21
- Configuring WDS to extend your wireless network | TCAT Shelbyville – Technical Blog.
- How To Extend Your Wireless Network with Tomato-Powered Routers.
- RT-N66U / RT-AC66U and WET/WDS under Tomato Shibby | LinksysInfo.org.
- WDS Tutorial (2x RT-N66U) with Tomato Shibby 115 | SmallNetBuilder Forums.
- Client Mode Wireless [OpenWrt Wiki].
- How to provide Wi-Fi Internet access for a 100 people conference? « Mind of Matt.
And if I want to do it with a few Fritz!Box devices: